Over the summer I am going to attempt to do all the projects I've been day dreaming about, while undoubtedly acquiring a few in between. In the mean time, before this blog officially kicks off, I encourage you to take a look at what I've been up to this year via my flickr account or keep up with me through my twitter or my satirical blog, links below.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
A short introduction...
As a basics year student of Moore College of Art and Design, a lot of time is devoted to school. Our classes are six hours, our projects outside of that take up as much time if not more than a whole class period. The curricula provided keeps you too busy to venture off on your own projects yet you just can't help but daydream of the things you could be creating, were you not already stuck designing, studying, pulling all nighters, and ripping your hair out (often in that order).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment